CALL FOR PAPERS
Cordially invites scholars and researcher to contribute valuable papers for the Anahita Persian Research Journal of Language Literature Art & Culture. Articles must be original and hitherto unpublished. Electronic submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
GUIDLINESS FOR AUTHOR
• The Persian Research Journal of Language, Literature, Art & Culture
(Anahita) is an annual, open-access, peer reviewed journal. Journal articles and
their abstracts are available online at the website of Lahore College for Women
University, Lahore website at the following URL: https://www.anahita.pk
• Anahita Journal provides a forum for critical issues and discussion in comparative studies of culture and history, literature and linguistics, anthropology, cinema, arts, music, architecture, philosophy, sociology etc.
• Please submit your articles electronically by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format. The abstract of the articles should be 250 words by a list of 5-7 keywords. The body of the email should contain brief biographical information about the author. All articles must follow the latest APA style and formatting guidelines.
• No fees are charged for manuscript processing, review and submission
from the potential author. However it can be revised as per policy of the journal.
If there is any change in the policy about fee charges, it will be clearly informed
to the authors through the journal’s website prior to the submission of
• The journal is under copyright. All rights reserved by the journal.
• The journal does not accept articles that are already published.
• The journal will only accept articles with plagiarism report.
• The journal is support and aired by the Persian department LCWU and Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
• The Journal committee can hold an appraisal in case of any complaints, appeals and post publication discussion and correction.
• The articles should be according to the guidelines of the journal.